Celebrate at El Arco Iris—we can host receptions, quinceañeras, parties and events. Our banquet room can accommodate up to 100 people. Let us handle the food and drinks with impeccable service and take the stress out of planning your next event. Call 323-254-3402 to reserve our comfortable and beautiful banquet room.
Prices Per Person Adults $19.95, children $11.95
This includes room set-up and rental (up to four hours, more hours can be arranged for an additional fee), tablecloths, plates, silverware, chips and salsa, two entrées, rice, beans, salad and unlimited soft drinks, coffee or tea during the course of the meal. Alcohol and a 16% gratuity are not included. We require a $200 deposit to save the date. A refund will only be given if cancellation is made seven days or more prior to the event date. We require that the balance of the party be paid in full at least 24 hours in advance. Room rental for $150/hour (no food or service) can also be arranged.
Entrées Choose two of the following: Chile Verde, Barbacoa, Enchiladas, Carnitas, Chile Rojo, Armando's Chicken, Taquitos, Chicken Fajitas
Appetizers Guacamole, quesadillas or shrimp cocktails may be added and will be priced according to our regular menu prices.
The Bar can be setup as a host or no host bar according to your preference.
- Domestic Beers - $4.00
- House Margaritas - $7.00
- Imported Beer - $5.00
- Well Drinks - $7.00
- Call Drinks - $8.00
- Premium Drinks - $9.00
Cake Cutting We will cut and serve cake at no additional cost, however, all soft drinks, coffee and tea served at this time will be an additional charge. We ask that you provide paper plates and plasticware for cake.
Rules and Regulations
- The maximum capacity of the banquet room is 100 persons.
- Banquet room can be reserved for a maximum of four hours. The latest we will hold the room open is 11 pm.
- Guests attending the banquet are asked to park outside of our parking lot on Avenue 57 or along York Blvd. At times, there is parking available behind Anthony's Jewelry through the alley.
- No outside alcohol is allowed. No drinking in the parking lot is allowed. No smoking is allowed in the banquet room.
- Children must be supervised at all times and are not allowed to play in our parking lot due to safety reasons.
- Food will be made for the number of guests requested in the reservation. If fewer guests arrive than anticipated, you will still be charged for a minimum of 90% of the total number of guests in the reservation.
- These policies are in place for the safety and enjoyment of our banquet guests as well as our restaurant guests. If any of these policies are violated, the event will end immediately and no refund will be given.